Bradshaw Christian School has grown steadily in size and stature since opening in 1993. We made room each year for more students by adding buildings, roads, and acreage. We invested in infrastructure each year to bolster safety, advance technology, and ensure a positive, healthy school environment. Tuition covers approximately 85% of the school’s operating budget. The remaining 15% is met through annual fundraising efforts. Funds raised last year enabled the school to:
- Set up new lunch tables with umbrellas and increase parking at the MSHS
- Install upgraded door locks and more security cameras throughout campus
- Add Academy of Arts, new math curriculum, and refurbished bathrooms to Elementary plus new floors and cabinets in the Kindergarten rooms
- Buy a tractor and install concrete pens for FFA and 4-H Club
- Purchase enhanced sound systems for the Elementary gym, MSHS gym, and baseball field
Growing every year is what we do! And we do it together. BCS is blessed with involved families, gifted individuals, and a supportive community that help meet the needs of our flourishing school. We are grateful for your volunteer time, donations, and fundraiser participation. There are many ways for you and your family to make a lasting impact this year. This newsletter provides a glimpse of the many opportunities available.