Bradshaw Christian School has grown steadily in size and stature since opening in 1993. We are blessed with involved families, gifted individuals, and a supportive community who help meet the needs of our flourishing school. Tuition covers approximately 85% of the school’s annual operating budget. The remaining 15% is met through fundraising efforts. We are grateful for your volunteer time, donations, and fundraiser participation! Together, we continue to meet the needs of our growing school.
Donate to Bradshaw Christian School
Help support Bradshaw Christian School by donating or sharing with your friends.
FREE TO YOU FUNDRAISING! –There are many shopping options that donate to BCS with every qualifying purchase. You are going to shop…shop with programs that raise funds for your school! Consider signing up for these and other options:
- Box Tops for Education
Now through November
Celebrate Bradshaw Unity every Monday by wearing this year’s classic design. Dark grey t-shirts and hooded sweatshirts are available for purchase online through your Tuition Management Account.
Orders placed by Wednesday each week will be delivered to classrooms on Thursday. You will receive a backorder notice if any item in your order is not currently available.
Order and Delivery Instructions:
- To Order-Go to bradshawchristian.myschoolapp.com my BCS parent portal on the Resource Board.Select the Unity Wear Sales Board.
- Scroll to “Unity T-shirt (and size)” or “Unity Hood (and size)”
- Select the item and indicate quantity.
- Verify/approve the order.
- Orders placed by Wednesday each week will be delivered to classrooms on Thursday.
October – December
State of CA Employees! Join the Our Promise Campaign and choose Bradshaw Christian School as your non-profit of choice. Easily set up your charitable giving with the Our Promise Online Giving Portal. Make your gift by December 31.
Giving back is as easy as 1-2-3:
- Visit Cal Employee Connect. (You may need to set up an Our Promise account if you didn’t already do so.)
- Our school’s name is not on the published list of choices. Enter “Bradshaw Christian School” in the ‘Write In’ section. Our code is #11096. (Federal ID #68-0238987)
- Complete your payroll deduction. We also accept One-Time Gifts with any credit card with a Visa, MasterCard, Amex, or Discover logo.
View the Our Promise PDF for additional details HERE.
When you have made your gift, encourage 3 fellow State workers to do the same! Parents, grandparents, sisters, brothers, and friends are encouraged to consider Bradshaw Christian School as their non-profit of choice.
Thank you for your support!
BCS is a non-profit (501-C-3) organization. Our federal tax ID number is 68-0238987.
Parents Actively Lending Support (PALS): This is our favorite means of parent involvement! Your presence on campus makes a world of difference to students, teachers, and staff. Seek opportunities throughout the year that suit your time and talents to fulfill the annual requirement of 25 hours per family. Ask your child’s teachers and coaches to learn where you can lend a hand. We appreciate you being involved on campus!
Jog-a-Thon: March 2023
All students, teachers, and administration from Preschool through High School participate each spring in the school’s BIGGEST fundraiser. Over $350,000 was raised last year because of the tremendous support from our BCS families and community. The event is in March…watch for details!
Sale Dates: September 22nd – October 11th.
Pick-up Day: Wednesday, November 9th
Families LOVE this fundraiser, the products, and how easy it is to sell in-person and online. Last year $93,000 was sold! Let’s go for $100,000 this year!
Fundraising Packets are sent home with each Preschool, Elementary, and 6th Grade student. 7th – 12th Grade students and families may pick up Fundraising Packets from the office.
Cookie Dough Prize Flyer
Help your family be a top seller-
- Buy enough cookie dough to get you through the busy holiday baking season.
- Purchase specialty items to create unique gift baskets.
- Stock up on goodies to bring to holiday parties or to serve at your own bash!
- Get that candy or some healthy snack mixes for stocking stuffers.
- Oh! And don’t forget the gift wrap!!
Sell Online and in Person! All sales count toward prizes.
To Sell Online-
You can register beginning September 22nd – not before.
Choose ONE WAY to create an account:
- Download the MyFundR app
- Or text “REGISTER” to 925-403-4442
- Or sign-up at: register.schoolshopping.org
Our school’s ID is SS6634
After registering, you will be able to easily send your personal sales link to family and friends by email, text, and social media.
To Sell In Person-
- Share the catalog with family and friends
- Complete the order form legibly
- Collect the money (Checks payable to Bradshaw Christian School)
- Return the order and money to school by Tuesday, October 11th
Starting in October
Memorialize a loved one, your student, or your family name by purchasing custom engraved bricks that are installed prominently inside the High School Gym entrance.
We love our community and are grateful for the generous support of local and BCS Family-Owned businesses! Corporate sponsors receive recognition on Bradshaw’s website, newsletters, banners, t-shirts, and more. Reach thousands of local families with your sponsorship or in-kind donations! Watch for opportunities throughout the year.
Unity Wear Sale
Cookie Dough Sale
September 22nd-October 11th
Jog Day March 31st
Charitable Shopping Options
Ann Gomez, Development Director
916-688-0521 ext. firstname.lastname@example.org