We have begun preparations for Bradshaw’s 28th Annual Jog-A-Thon. Last year, you and other BCS families helped raise more than $350,000 by participating in this school-wide event! We are grateful for your continued support. Funds raised last year enabled us to navigate the costly COVID-19 requirements and restrictions while continuing to provide exceptional learning opportunities.
Funds raised this year will allow us to continue to offer quality instruction and enrichment activities listed below.
- New Preschool playground structure
- New Elementary administrative staff to support the growth of the program
- New iMacs for the HS/MS computer lab
- New Future Farmers of America (FFA) program
- HS Baseball field enhancements
We are grateful for your support as we strive to reach $350,000 during this year’s event. Take part in this collective effort knowing your support makes a difference!
For those with questions about the event, or for those seeking PALS hours, please submit your inquiries to Jog-A-Thon director, Ann Gomez.