We are a non-denominational, evangelical Christian school. As one of the fastest growing schools in the Sacramento area, we seek to fill teaching positions for the up-coming school year by accepting applications in the early summer.
**Application Form Instructions**
Please download and save the application form to your device. Once completed, you can attach the form to an email, or print and send US Mail or deliver to our office. Be sure to include the name of the person associated with the job posting you are applying for.
We are always looking for quality substitute teachers!
Current Employment Opportunities
Employment Contact: Kurt Takahashi, Athletic Director
Phone: 916-525-4550 ext. 701 or ext. 702
- Volleyball Coach-Women’s (Varsity/JV level)
- Co-ed Swimming, Head Coach and Assistant Coaches (Varsity/JV level)
- Assistant Coaches (Varsity level)
- Snack bar High School, 4 days a week from 12:15-1:15pm (High School Teachers may also work / receive a stipend, or volunteer)
- Girls Volleyball
- Boys Soccer
- Girls Soccer
- Co-ed Wrestling
- Boys Basketball
- Girls Basketball
Employment Contact: Peggy Hage, Daycare Director
Phone: 916-520-7223 ext. 101
Daycare & Instructional Aides
We currently have no positions available for full or part time Aides/Club Leaders for the 2020-2021 school year. However, you may send your resume if you would like to be a part of our team in the future. Here are the duties we have on campus:
- Before and after school Daycare
- Classroom Aiding
- Summer camp teacher
- Lunch & Recess Duties
- Before & after school Club Leaders
- Sharing God’s love to each student
Come join our amazing team!
Employment Contact: Leah Sarmiento, Preschool Director
Phone: 916-520-7223 ext. 201
- Substitute Teacher (6 ECE units required with continuing education toward 12 ECE units)
- Classroom Teacher
If you have units in Early Childhood Education and are a growing, teachable Christian who desires a dynamic ministry environment in which to impact lives as well as continue to develop professionally, our preschool may be the place for you.
For a quick review, you may send a resume’ and brief introduction to Leah Sarmiento at email@example.com
For complete job postings and application instructions, please visit Edjoin.org, and search “Bradshaw Christian School”