You have 1 PagePop. View
GAME OF THE WEEK-KCRA-VOTING!
So the first game of the season, BCHS is up for Game of the Week with KCRA and Del Rogers!
THIS WILL BE A HOME GAME AND WE WILL HAVE OUR NEW LIGHT POLES UP AND RUNNING!
Expected School-Wide Learning Results (ESLRs)
Pursue Academic Excellence
- Discover God-Given abilities while striving to maximize the development of their potential
- Master curricular goals throughout various disciplines.
- Plan, create, and produce quality intellectual, artistic, and physical products.
- Demonstrate the ability to integrate past, present, and future information throughout the learning process.
Reach out to Others
- Develop an increasing awareness of and compassion for others, leading to community service.
- Demonstrate the ability to accomplish common goals through teamwork.
- Contribute time, energy, and resources to serve others.
- Identify, assess, analyze, integrate, and use available resources.
- Reflect, establish value, and prioritize through the decision-making process.
- Logically and creatively form a line of reasoning from premise to conclusion.
- Understand what it means to have faith in Jesus Christ as our Lord and Savior, and walk in continual relationship with him.
- Be able to articulate the Christian worldview and how it affects our understanding of the world around us.
- Understand how to share their faith in Christ and His ongoing work in their lives.
- Understand the relevance of Scripture in all of their experiences and circumstances of life.