We are offering limited, partial tuition assistance grants to qualified students, in Kindergarten through 12th grade, based on demonstrated need. Bradshaw Christian School contracts with Tuition Data Services (TADS), a third party company that specializes in student financial aid evaluation. Their evaluation takes into consideration a number of factors, including family size, income, and assets. This evaluation is used by BCS to distribute available tuition assistance funds.
Financial Aid for 2017-2018 School Year
TADS Grant and Aid Assessment will conduct a financial needs analysis for each BCS family applying for tuition assistance. All families applying for financial aid for the 2017-2018 school year must:
1. Complete a TADS application online at TADS website. All information is kept strictly confidential.
2. Pay TADS a $34 non-refundable application fee at time of application.
3. Collect all required tax and supporting documentation and submit these documents to TADS within 7 days to complete the application.
4. Notify the BCS Financial Aid Coordinator, that an application has been submitted.
Financial aid for the 2017-18 school year is extremely limited.
Once you have submitted your online financial aid application, fee AND all required documentation to TADS, your application will be reviewed.
The following information is REQUIRED for TADS to process your application:
- Completed online application along with the $34 non-refundable application fee (paid online to TADS)
- Copies of most recent Federal tax forms, including all supporting tax schedules (Must be the 1040 or 1040ez form, not a preview or summary of taxes.)
- Copies of most recent W-2 form or Self-employed form 1099 for both parents/guardians.
These additional documents may be required:
- Copies of supporting documentation for social security income, welfare, child support, food stamps, workers’ compensation, as well as other documents TADS requests.
Financial aid award notification will be sent via email. All award recipients must print, sign and return their financial aid award notification letter to the BCS Business office for award to be accepted. Awards will be made on a rolling basis in the order that the applications are received, until financial aid fund is exhausted.
IMPORTANT - It is the applicant’s responsibility to notify the BCS Financial Aid Coordinator of all updates to contact information (address, phone numbers and email), as this is how you will be notified by the school.
View our Non Discrimination Policy