You have 2 PagePops. View
We are a non-denominational, evangelical Christian school. As one of the fastest growing schools in the Sacramento area, we seek to fill teaching positions for the up-coming school year by accepting applications in the early summer.
Current Employment Opportunities
For information on the Development Director employment opportunity, click HERE.
Contact Jenn Chernny or call the Elementary office: 916-688-0521
Contact: e-mail Becky Newton or call the MS office: 916-688-0521
Contact: e-mail Heidi Gregory or call the High School office: 916-525-4550
If you have units in Early Childhood Education and are a growing, teachable Christian who desires a dynamic ministry environment in which to impact lives as well as continue to develop professionally, our preschool may be the place for you.
Limited aide positions are available.The preschool is presently hiring Christian teachers with 12 units of ECE and a heart-felt love for working with young children. Call the preschool office for more information.
(916) 688-0521 ext. 121
E-mail: Carisse Tidwell, Preschool Director
Daycare and Instructional Aids
Contact: e-mail Courtney Partsch, Daycare Director, or call the elementary office: 916-688-0521 ext. 126
- Swimming co-ed, head coach and assistant coaches (Varsity/JV level)
- Baseball, head coach and assistant coaches (JV level)
- Softball, assistant coaches (Varsity level)
- Track and Field co-ed, assistant coaches (Varsity/JV level)
- Boys Volleyball, head coach and assistant coaches (Varsity level)
- Tennis co-ed, head coach and assistant coaches (Varsity level)
- Snack bar high school, 4 days a week from 12:15-1:15pm (high school teachers can also work/receive a stipend or volunteer)
E-mail: Mike Ruble, Athletic Director
Phone: (916) 688-0521 ext 245